Saturday, September 26, 2015

Combining Favorite Things!

It's always great when you get to have one of your favorite things, but when two of them combine in one, it's like winning the lottery!

Fiber Excitement!

At least twice a year, I get the opportunity to go to Greenwich, NY.

In May, it's for the Men's Spring Knitting Retreat at Easton Mountain Retreat Center.


In September, its' for the Southern Adirondack Fiber Festival

Today, I travel up to Greenwich, NY to stay at Easton Mountain for the night and to spend all day tomorrow with fiber friends looking at sheep and buying yarn.

Life doesn't get much better than that.

Current Spinning

I've made a bit of headway on the second bobbin of singles, spinning up the llama fleece from Lulu at Wunsapana Farms.


Two things about this...one, I didn't wash the fleece quite well enough, so I will need to scour the resulting yarn pretty well.   And two, I will have some fine yarn when I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment