Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Sweater for Leo


I just finished this wee little fisherman's pullover for my cousins new baby boy, Leo.



This pattern, Fisherman's Pullover, is from the book 60 Quick Baby Knits. Recognize this yarn? I used the leftovers of my Madelinetosh DK in Vintage Frame from the Gramps Cardigan.

As soon as I saw this little sweater pattern in the book, I fell in love. I love little preppy boy sweaters like this! I have all of the yarn to cast on a larger size for my son next.

This sweater has everything I like in a pattern.. It was interesting but not too hard.



 I love the way these cables turned out. (They are so pretty.. err.. handsome!)


It looks like it will be a warm, cozy sweater to keep little Leo warm this winter. I look forward to shipping it out to New York tomorrow. I hope my cousin loves it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment