Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone

I know not all of you celebrate Christian holidays, but whether you go to your local Chinese restaurant on the 25th of December, or your local church, I hope you enjoy the day.





Gifts from the Far East (or Far West)

KiwiJames never ceases to amaze me with his thoughtful knit-related Christmas gifts each year.

Those lovely hand-knit stockinettes, are a bit distorted because they're filled with New Zealand chocolate.

Current Knitting

I finished the Cascade Scarf #4 project (with my modifications) and it turned out being a bit longer than 6 feet long.

I truly wish I could show you the soft, silky drape of this "garment"...it turned out as beautiful to feel as it is to look at...maybe more so if you don't like the look.



Finn is hoping you have a nice holiday season as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment