Sunday, December 20, 2015

Last QueerJoe Blog Post Ever!

I figure I better get one last blog post in before the World ends.

Preparing For The End
I hated the idea of missing one last Xmas, so last night a good friend and I celebrated the season by going out for a lavish meal at one of the better restaurants in the Capital District area.




 Indonesian food is amazing!

Early Xmas Gift
I also got a chance to open my first gift of the season...


This book is an absolute delight, but I have to admit, the thing that made me laugh the most was the advertisement at the bottom of the cover of the book (if you can't read it, it says "From the New York Times Best-Selling Author of 5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth...ROFL).

And I want you to know that Nico would NEVER plot kill me...he LOVES me!


No comments:

Post a Comment