Monday, December 21, 2015

So Unlike Me!

I've decided to do a couple of last-minute knitted Xmas gifts this year...I don't know what got into me.

Putting On The Xmas Pressure
A couple of my nieces had asked for the crochet lace spats, so I made those (although I still need to mail one pair out to a niece!).



A couple of them also asked for leg warmers, so I though I'd try to get a few pairs of them done...I don't know if I'll even get them started never mind getting three pair done by Saturday!

And I've visiting another niece this year for the first time in a long while, and I thought I'd make her a "quick" pair of socks that are taking me a bit longer than I'd expected.


Suffice it to say, I put a bit more pressure into my knitting than I usually do.

That's why I always love when non-knitter folks say, "You must be so patient," or better yet..."That looks so relaxing!"...yeah right!

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment