Saturday, July 18, 2015

Finding Inspiration

I've been looking for a new project and I think I've finally found one that I'll enjoy for at least a little while.

New Top-Down Raglan

I went through my stash and found some beautiful brown yarn from Madeline Tosh in DK weight (which is my favorite weight to knit), so I decided to start a new top-down raglan for either me or Thaddeus (we both take about the same size sweater).

As beautiful as the Tosh yarn was, I still wanted to jazz it up a bit with a contrasting color and I found this wonderful yarn that I think I dyed at the Rocky Mountain Men's Knitting Retreat a few years ago.


I've made it past the neck shaping but I still have some increases to go before it's full-circumference.  And for now, the vibrant green is just the two stitches in between the raglan increase stitches.

So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment