Thursday, July 2, 2015

Women To The Rescue...AGAIN!

With all the damage our conservative idiots in Congress and the Supreme Court have done, I'm hopeful women will turn out in droves to vote out some of these idiots.

Worse and Worse

I have thought for a long time that much of the backlash and the obstinance on the side of the conservatives was either just bitter partisanship, or racism.

Now it appears that it's probably both.

But I'm hopeful, that the recent Hobby Lobby anti-woman decision will be just what November needs to get out a huge voter turnout for ousting the idiots in Congress.

We shall see.

Current Knitting

I finished the stranded knit hat (or finished sewing in the knitted lining) and Thaddeus tells me I make it look ridiculous.


I think he's right.  But it will look good on him...or at least better.

I also started another Bright Lizard Scarf using some of my leftover remnants of Koigu.



I knew that Koigu would work perfectly with this pattern.  Can't wait to show it to you when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment