Thursday, July 2, 2015

Videoverload

I'm coining a new term for how I feel about the fact that every possible activity seems to need to be documented via video lately.



Now that's a minute of your life that you'll never get back.

Good or Bad?

Videos can be great.  Tutorials for crocheting a scarf, catching Romney talking about the 47%, providing evidence and protection against police brutality, etc.

But there comes a time when you realized you don't need to see a video of some stranger's co-rider drinking water, or the perfect golf swing of a co-worker.  Add pets into the fray, and videos can get downright tiresome (even my own pets and videos thereof).

Current Spinning
I started a new spinning project.  Not because of the Tour de Fleece (which I'm not really even sure what it is), but because I saw this incredible roving in my stash....


...and I just had to start spinning it.


It's 50/50 Superwash Merino and Tencel and has a silky sheen to it, that I just love.  I'm trying to spin this a bit thicker than I usually do, so we'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment