Saturday, October 24, 2015

Political Karma

How many of you have ever seen a public street corner filled with political signs, and thought...


...who would know...
...if I drove up one night and surreptitiously removed the signs of the candidates I don't want to see win?

Lately, I have to admit to thinking about doing this often, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I figure, like with many things, if I conduct myself with integrity, the right thing will eventually work out correctly.

So, I guess that would go for re-arranging the signs so that my favorite candidate's signs were in front of the others too?

Current Knitting and Crocheting
I promised photographs of the finished socks using my BBF handspun, so here they are (I did have to graft the last seam, so I did actually do some work on them as well):




I also started a new scarf project, and I'm not sure how I like it so far.



It's coming out exactly as I expected it, although I would do a few things differently next time. I plan on adding about seven more lengthwise rows, with a brighter color in the center row. We'll see how I like it when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment