Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Rhinebeck's Coming


The annual fiber orgy is almost here, and I can't not be there.

Meeting Up With Friends
In addition to catching up with friends from the knitting/blogging part of my life, like Carol, Marilyn, Mel, Selma and Kathy I also get to meet up with some of the guys from the Men's Knitting retreats (and then of course there's Ted who falls into both categories!). And I also get to meet more recent knit friends I've met through this blog.

As with prior years, I'll be going up on Saturday for just the one day. I love getting to hang out with my favorite folks in the world and we also schedule a planning session for the upcoming retreat.

It promises to be a fun time.

Current Knitting
I'm still working on the same three projects...I haven't finished any of them.

I promised a progress picture of the Mini Mochi scarf.





It's 2/3rds of the way finished in this picture, so I still have a little work to do on it. I'm also turning the heel on the second possum/merino sock, so I'll soon be up to the endless ribbing section.

Finally, I'm almost finished with the upper back section of the Expedition Pullover.



I have about and inch or two more to do on the back, and then on to the front section.

No comments:

Post a Comment