Saturday, November 7, 2015

Blogiversary!

Believe it or not, this Friday (11/11/11) will be my 9th Blogiversary.

Who Would Have Believed?
I honestly never expected I'd be able to keep a blog going for nine years.  I guess I never realized what a gas-bag I am.  I'm sure Thaddeus could have told you.

Each year, I typically miss the anniversary date when I first starting blogging as QueerJoe, so hopefully this Friday, I can provide a teary walk through the nine years that has been QueerJoe.

We'll see how that goes.

Current Knitting/Spinning
First of all, I got a lot of spinning done this past weekend on the Optim Merino from Australia.

It still seems endless, but I will definitely persevere, as the resulting yarn will be well worth the effort.

I also did some additional work on the hexa-puff blanket and even did a bit of knitting on the latest sock project.

I don't have photos of any of it to prove I've been working, but I did put together a video tutorial for how I'm making the hexa-puff blanket.

I hope it's coherent, and I also realized I misspoke in the video...I mentioned that I'm using US 2 needles, which I thought were 2.5mm, but I'm actually using 2.75mm needles.


No comments:

Post a Comment