Thursday, November 12, 2015



Is It Worth $9.00?!?

Especially when there's a a Marvel Comic book called "Going Rogue" that goes for $45.99!

The Book's Not Even Out Yet
Yes, Sarah Palin's oeuvre (I think that means "rotten egg" in French), will be available for shipping from Amazon on November 17...less than a week...are you as excited as I am?

And even without a book on the shelves, the retail prices has gone from $28.99 to $9.00 on Amazon...lol.

Current Reading
I haven't posted about my reading pursuits lately, because I've been in the process of reading the first 5 of the Harry Potter series (still don't own the last two yet!).

For the most part, I've quite enjoyed reading the Harry Potter series...it's been a relaxing and pleasant read, requiring very little of my concentration.

In the middle of the five books, I also took a little time out to read Michael Tolliver Lives by Armistead Maupin. For those of you familiar with Maupin's Tales of the City series
of books, this one is a very pleasant ride down reading memory lane. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Back to knitting in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment