Friday, November 20, 2015

Pleated Neck Scarf


Back in January of this year, Amy Clarke Moore from Interweave contacted me and asked if I might be interested in contributing a design to the ever beautiful Jane Austen Knits magazine. Being a fan of all things Jane Austen, I was immediately interested and started scouring the Internet for design ideas.




I then came up with this.

This Pleated Neck Scarf knit from two different colors of Rowan Kid Silk Haze and fastened with a crocheted flower button. It's ethereal, feminine and reminiscent of the ruffled collars commonly worn in the Regency Era.



Photos courtesy of Interweave. Photography by Christa Tippmann


Believe it or not.. this is my first REAL, ACTUAL published magazine pattern. (in print)
Kind of exciting! :)

Find the pattern in the latest issue of Jane Austen Knits Fall 2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment