Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2 Million Hits

I'm almost at 2,000,000 hits to QueerJoe.com since it's original inception.  I'm glad I made it back from vacation to see it!

There will be a prize for anyone that can send a screen capture of  the hit counter at exactly 2,000,000:

Vacation

Thaddeus and I took our standard vacation to Cancun.  We left Philadelphia airport on the earliest non-stop and arrived at our hotel (JW Marriott...beautiful property!) before noon.  Stayed a week, eating ourselves into comas each day, and then got home 8 days later to a VERY frenetic Nico (we have someone come in every day to feed and love him...it wasn't enough!).


Here are some photos of our lovely time there.

View from our living room balcony

View of our bedroom balcony from our living room balcony

Me, prepared to leave...if you look closely, you can see a tear

Me, happy on the beach

Full moon over the ocean from our balcony
 
Lobby florals and American pansy

Pool view from our hotel room window

Beach view from our balcony

Our daily beach spot

Current Knitting

I probably completed a total of 12 additional rows of knitting while on vacation...so I have about 10 inches completed of  the body of my current pullover.



I am looking forward to getting to the sleeve shaping (need another 6 inches of knitting on the body).

No comments:

Post a Comment