Thursday, February 19, 2015

Introducing...!!!!

 


...Finn...the latest member of our household.

Details

Finn is between 4 and 5 years old and he comes from a rescue shelter in Northern NJ.  He's been with the shelter for about 2 years and in a couple of different foster homes while he waited for Thaddeus and I to find him.

Even after only 2 days in our house, he's incredibly social and follows us around the house a lot.  Last night, he sat in my lap and napped while I watched television and knit, and then followed us up to bed and slept with us the entire night.

We couldn't be more pleased about this lovely boy.

Current Knitting

I started a new sock, so that I could successfully knit and not disturb the new prince in my lap.


It's my standard sock recipe using Zauberball yarn in some colorway or another...but more importantly, Finn doesn't get disturbed when I knit on it while he's on my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment