Saturday, February 7, 2015

Winter Trails x 3


I just received my three samples of my new Winter Trails pattern back from my test knitters.. and before I put them in this month's trunk shows, I thought I would share a picture.


For this pattern, I chose to have it tested in three different worsted weight yarn blends,
but all in a wintry off-white. 
I love seeing the differences that yarn choice makes in this design.



From the right: Malabrigo Merino Worsted in Natural, Cascade Venezia Worsted in color #101, and Cascade Cloud 9 in color #101.


I think that my favorite has got to be Cascade Cloud 9. I have always really enjoyed how a fuzzy yarn like this looks knitted up in cables. (Here is another example of great cable-to-fuzz ratio. Oh and here is another favorite fuzzy knit.)

Thank you to Veronika, Stephanie, and CeRae for doing such a great job on these knits for me!

Pattern available HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment