Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fall Pattern Sale: Day 1





I thought I'd kick off my Fall Pattern Sale with Cream and Sugar, a quick-to-knit cowl pattern! 













Click HERE for all of the pattern information.









This cowl is lightweight and perfect for those transitional months, and it knits up really quickly too! I knit up my version out of one skein of Madelinetosh Tosh Sock, but here are some other beautiful versions that showcase different yarns and colorways.







Knit by Julie Crawford from knittedbliss.com. She also happens to be the pattern model! 







Also knit by Julie. This time as a present for her beautiful Mom.










Knit by Jill Zielinski of Kniterella.com. (My graphic designer!)





The Cream and Sugar Cowl pattern pdf will be on sale for 50% off

only for today, August 8th, until midnight PST.



Enter special code:

creamandsugarforfall




Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment