Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Photo-A-Day 19




Category:  Vibrant Colors
Subject:  Koigu Interlocking Crochet Scarf
Date Taken: August 18, 2013
Comments:  Today's photo is of the completed scarf project I've been working on.  Koigu produces some amazing colorways (or colourways as they might type it) of their KPPPM yarn and I love how this stitch pattern blends them in a way that doesn't make the overall effect muddy, but has sparks of color bursting out everywhere.


Current Knitting

As noted in the photo section, I was able to finish a project, and since the Koigu Interlocking Crochet Scarf is so colorful, I could use it in my daily photo posting as well.  Here's another photo of the completed scarf.




I do have a few ends to weave in, and I made a slight "design element" change (aka mistake) but I like the randomness of how the "mistake" looks, so it truly could have been a design element.

No comments:

Post a Comment