Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Little Handmade Gift


I have recently been invited to a baby shower for my friend due in a few months, and I knew a special handmade gift was in order.

I again used my precious supply of Patagonia wool to knit up a Cradle Cardigan by Hannah Fettig for her new little daughter. This is a basic design in a classic color but I think it will be so useful.



The cardigan is paired with a hand sewn Geranium Dress designed by Made By Rae and....






I found this pattern for free on The Purl Bee and modified it for the sport weight yarn to match the sweater. I thought this hat worked really nicely with the cardigan due to the garter stitch details.



I look forward to giving this special handmade gift to my friend. I hope her and her new baby love it.

Cradle Cardigan Pattern available HERE.
Garter Ear Flap Hat Pattern available HERE.
Geranium Dress Pattern available HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment