Sunday, January 11, 2015

Resolute Again

Yes, while I only accomplished about 50 percent of my goals set for last year, it won't stop me from setting some goals for myself again this year.

2014 New Year's Resolutions

Some of them will be the same, but I'm okay with that too.

  1. Finish the kid alpaca blanket/coffin cover (2013 taught me I really MUST work on this more frequently to get it finished).
  2. Get down below 195 pounds and stay there (or less).  It's where I'm most comfortable and feel the best about myself.
  3. Blog on average at least twice a week.
  4. Publish at least one new design on Ravelry
  5. Finish piecing the current quilt top I'm working on
I'm open to taking on additional goals for the year, so feel free to suggest one for me!

Another Annual Thing
Today, registration opens for the 2014 Men's Spring Knitting Retreat.  This will be the seventh annual retreat at Easton Mountain.




Current Knitting/Crocheting

I was able to finish my secret project that I can't tell you about until May and I also continued doing a little work on a sock project that's been languishing in a project bag for a while.


It's Fortissima Colori Socca (not sure what the yarn name or the color name is, so I just put whatever's on the label).

I also got exactly one more square done on the Koigu granny square blanket.


It looks disheveled because I haven't been able to pick these squares up off the floor since the last photo I took of them with Nico "helping." 

No comments:

Post a Comment