Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I'm Reading Too Much Harry Potter


I'm convinced that someone has put a spell on my current socks project..."stall-ioso", or "unraveliarmo"...

On The Last Book
Yes, I finally made my way through six full Harry Potter books and I'm on my seventh and final book, The Deathly Hallows.

I've actually enjoyed the entire series, and I'm quite glad to own them all in hardback.

I don't know that I will ever go back and read them again, but I will never regret having read them all.








Current Knitting
As noted at the beginning of this blog entry, my current sock project seems never-ending. It feels as though I'll knit long enough to have cranked out a full-size sweater, and I'll look down at the sock to see I might have added a millimeter to the length of the cuff.






I just don't get it. If anyone knows a counter-curse, please wand it my way so I can finish this sock this weekend.

Readers' Comments/Questions
Fredda writes, "What do you do with Marriot's special status? Do you and Thaddeus get to travel to exotic places?"

We used to go to Cancun each year, which didn't come close to using all my points, even if we got a concierge level suite at the JW Marriott down there and roundtrip airfare from Philadelphia. But unfortunately, the beaches of Cancun still haven't really recovered from Hurricane Wilma in 2005 and I was treated rather rudely on our last visit there. We're going to have to find a new place to use up my points.

No comments:

Post a Comment