Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Special Little Something


I've been busy over here!

Recently I had the privilege of working with one of my favorite yarn lines again... Becoming Art.
This time I have knitted up a very special little something out of her Theia Sport yarn in the Tulgey Wood colorway. This is a new design for my baby boy.

Can you guess what it is?



How about now?


Yes, you are right. It's a cute little sweater. But not just any sweater...


A tiny version of my Gnarled Oak Cardigan!

The Little Oak Cardigan will be released as part of a new pattern collection from myself and Hannah called Coastal Kids. We will soon be releasing pint size versions of our favorite Coastal Knits patterns!

Look for the new Coastal Kids collection within the next few months!

I cannot tell you how much I love this little sweater. And the good news is.. the little guy also thinks it's pretty great.



Now onto a tiny version of the Wildflower Cardigan for my daughter!



No comments:

Post a Comment