Sunday, March 22, 2015

Out Of The Loop

Lately, when I'm not working, I seem to be sleeping, eating or flying.


No News Isn't Necessarily Good News

So, reading or watching or listening to the news has largely fallen by the wayside. While I get to miss most of the craziness about Charlie Sheen, I was also taken quite by surprise when I heard the latest news about Libya.

This is another task I can use my iPhone to help with. Anyone use any useful apps for keeping abreast of the news?

Current Crochet/Knitting

I've almost completed the main section of the crochet baby blanket.

I liked the idea of one of the commenters last week, but I'm not sure I executed it quite well enough.



There's a possibility I may still have to rip this back...I just need to put it down for a week before I decide.

I've also started a second baby blanket in much more traditional baby colors. I'll post photos when I can

Reader' Comments/Questions
Thank you for all your suggestions on book recommendation engines. I've already used LibraryThing for tracking my knitting books, but I didn't realize it had a wizard for recommending books...I will definitely check it out.

It never ceases to amaze me how many librarians knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment