Sunday, March 8, 2015

New Bags!


Out of the kindness of my heart, I've adopted
two more RoseKnits bags into my knitting bag family.
My RoseKnits 'Box Tote' was pleased to have a little sister.. :)


I just love the size of this 'Cube' project bag! Its perfect for a sock or hat project and the little notions pouch fits inside perfectly!


And.. aren't these fabrics just the cutest?



I've been working on 2 new hat projects recently, so I've been using this little project bag a lot.

I packed my little zippered notions pouch with all of the things I would need for the projects:
Dpns, measuring device, cable needle, stitch markers and scissors.
It was great having all of those things in one place with my knitting..
and in a matching bag too. Just love that!


I hope to adopt more in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment