Friday, March 27, 2015

Work-At-Home Mom




My "office"


Yep. That's me. I am a work-at-home Mom of two little ones. I just had to snap a picture of my 
"knitting chair" today because I felt it well represents my life at this time.

Between the day to day children/cleaning/family/work juggling act I feel that I am working constantly, but accomplishing little. I joke with my friends that I am now knitting at a rate of one row per day.

I have had to become an expert at the fine art of multitasking. 
Right now I am typing this blog post one handed with a baby in my arms.

It's a crazy life for sure.. But I'm glad to have these little people around me during the day.
Although our days can be hectic and somewhat exhausting, I know that deep down I wouldn't want it any other way.





Because.. someday they will be all grown up.. and I know that I will miss playing barbies while feeding a baby and typing an email and making dinner..

..right?


No comments:

Post a Comment