Monday, March 30, 2015

Does Anyone Really Like Drinking Water?

Every once in a while, after exercising or being out on a hot day, a sip or two of water seems satisfying, but other than those times, I have to FORCE myself to drink the recommended amount of water each day.

Recommended Water Intake
The amount of water you should drink each day varies based on a lot of factors, such as how big you are, how active you are, the climate where you live, etc. But for all intents and purposes, most sources agree you should drink about 64 ounces of fluid each day...EACH DAY!

I'm lucky if I can gag down 8 ounces a day.

I do try and get my water in ways I find less distasteful. I will drink seltzer water or fresh brewed iced tea, but even supplementing my water intake with those methods, I'm shocked I'm not completely dehydrated based on the medical recommendations.

Current Crocheting
I am past the halfway point, and each row is getting faster and faster. I mentioned in the video how the color changes make it easier to progress through a project, but I mispoke...I said it made me want to get to the next stitch, but I meant get to the next color section.



Now I'm moving right along, and should have the blanket finished this weekend. I've gotten a lot of mixed reviews of people liking this blanket better and others disappointed that I ripped out a much nicer blanket.

Oh well, as long as the recipient likes it, that's all I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment