Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Stitches Stash


So I went up to Stitches West a few weeks ago or so.
And a few skeins decided to come home with me...

Well.. maybe a lot of skeins. I guess it depends on how you look at it. :)

I am in love with all of my new yarns. I have no idea when I'll get the chance to knit all of them.. but for now I am greatly enjoying just having them in my possession.


Each picture links to the vendor from which I bought from.


(Starting at top left: 1: Miss Babs Yummy Monochrome-2 ply Superwash in Moss, 2: Malabrigo Worsted in Paris Night, 3: Becoming Art Handspun in Auburn Reconcile, 4: Pigeonroof Studios Heavy Laceweight in Black Walnut, 5: Becoming Art Celio Sport in New Moon, 6: Anzula Cloud Laceweight in color #206, 7: Becoming Art Mar Lana in Sandalwood, 8: Madelinetosh Vintage in Victorian Gothic, and last but not least
9: Knitting Notions Classic Merino Superwash Sport in Lichen.)


Be sure to listen to my upcoming podcast episode on March 15th to find out more
about my trip to Stitches West!



No comments:

Post a Comment