Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Google's Top 10 Knitting Blogs

I was shocked (and pleased) to find out that I am number 6 in the list of top 10 knitting blogs on Google!  Or at least, so says Liberty's Yarn.

Adding Labels/Tags

I'm not sure how she came up with her Trending Knitting Blogs, but I'm glad to see I showed up in that top 10 list too.  But just to make sure that I continue to stay up there with some of my heroes like Kay & Ann and Stephanie, I've decided to start adding tags (or blogger calls them labels) to my posts, so more search terms will be added for each blog post.

Although Liberty maintains that keeping a strong blog readership is a lot more than just work the SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

So, for that, I thank you all for sticking with me.

Current Spinning

Having finished the singles of the Black Bunny Fibers BFL (BBF BFL) in the reds and purples...



...I decided I wanted to mix it up a bit in the plying, so I'm spinning the following for the second play of the yarn:


Also a BBF yarn, this is British Romney in deep blues, teals and purples.  I did a little demo plying to see how I liked, it, and I do!


I'm thinking about using this yarn to make a Stephen West shawl, but that's still in the planning stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment