Monday, June 1, 2015

WordCount Blogathon

Today is the first day of 30 days of blogging since I'm participating again this year in the WordCount Blogathon.

30 Days of June

Last year, in May, was the first year I participated in the Blogathon.  While I was able to blog 29 days out of 31 last year, this year, the blogathon is taking place in the month of June, so I only have 30 days to blog.  Let's see if I can make it.

Current Knitting/Crochet
I was inspired by a photo on Pinterest:

I thought the stitch pattern would make a nice scarf, and I also had a bunch of yarn remnants left over from the Milano Stitch blanket.  So I started with this...



I'm using leftover sock yarn from the blanket and a size F crochet hook.  I'm honestly not sure if I'm doing this the most efficient way, since I'm doing it slightly differently than the Italian instructions indicate, and I'm using Half-Double-Crochets, but I'm enjoying the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment