Sunday, June 7, 2015

WIP's

Or, more accurately, W'sIP, which for the muggles and squibs who read here, stands for "Works In Progress."

With Great Shame

So, I present to you, all of my outstanding works (or at least the projects I could find to photograph for this blog entry).  It's honestly shocking how many I have OTN (on the needles).

Hexapuff Blanket
These get tiring to make, but I will eventually finish this project...not a priority
Alpaca Laceweight Socks
I love the color and softness of this...I will finish this pair sometime.

Kid Alpaca Bed Spread/Coffin Cover
I've made more progress on this, and will eventually finish it.

Crochet Queen Anne's Lace Tablecloth
I don't think I will ever finish this project, especially since there's a mistake or two I have to also correct.

Asherton Scarf
I never like this pattern stitch or the resulting scarf...doubt I will ever finish.

Cashmere Estonian Lace Shawl
Love this yarn and pattern stitch...eventually I will go back to it and finish.

Heirloom Lace Baby Blanket
Nothing about this project I don't love...eventually I will finish it.

Gossamer Lace Wrap
This one ripped during blocking...I may just burn it.

Readers' Comments/Questions

Emma in France asks, "Do you have to be male to nominate someone for the men's knitting retreats? Because I would be very happy to nominate BrewerGnome but I'm female."

Anyone can nominate someone for a Men's Knitting Retreat scholarship, as long as the guy being nominated has agreed to be nominated and is available to attend.  We've gotten many women nominating their husbands/boyfriends or other friends or family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment