Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Good Blogging

When I first started blogging, I had some VERY basic ideas on what constituted a good blog entry.

Those Days Are Gone
Today, it's not enough to just have some commentary or helpful tips with corresponding photos and web links.  Today, I also need to come up with an idea that most others haven't addressed in the blogosphere, or minimally, have a different take on current views.

In essence, blog entries now also have to be clever.

I guess the initial requirements for a blog entry were the bare minimum, and still are to some degree.  When all else fails, I can always throw together a blog entry that just rehashes old crap and call it a blog entry.  Even when I put a lot of thought into one of my posts, it doesn't always guarantee that readers will appreciate it.

Current Knitting/Crocheting
The Poem sock yarn spiral squares blanket gets incrementally bigger and bigger.


Since I only have one ball of Poem sock yarn, I think I'll try and supplement this by adding on a border in a solid shade.  I figure if I don't like it, I can always rip it out and order another ball of Poem in this colorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment