Friday, May 22, 2015

19 States of Equality

It appears, that as of this past Tuesday, Thaddeus and I are legally married for both Federal and State purposes.



Who Would Have Believed

I still find it hard to believe that we have made such great strides in equality in this country.  It was unthinkable for most of my relationship with Thaddeus.

While we're on a roll, perhaps they could also pass some laws to make sure that publicly acknowledging my marriage to Thaddeus couldn't get me fired from my job, but maybe now I'm just getting greedy.

More Men's Knitting Retreat Photos

Two amazing weeks in a row, so I'll post a few more photos of my time last week.

Some of the magnificent llamas at Wunsapana Farm

Wunsapana Farm llama ready for her closeup

Recently shorn llama - queen of the hill

Back end of a goat sculpture at Blind Buck Farm

Angora goat and Angora kid at Blind Buck Farm

Blind Buck Farm sheep wary of me holding my hand carders



A misty-top Mountain next to the temple at Easton Mountain

Saying goodbye one more time to the beautiful time...until next May.

No comments:

Post a Comment