Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Beauty Of Easton Mountain

One of the reasons we host the annual Men's Spring Knitting Retreat at Easton Mountain is because of the beauty of the area.

Annual Arrival Photo
It's been a custom for me to take a photo of my arrival at the retreat.  This year, I opted to do a one minute video instead.




 It's also an annual tradition to have a group photo of all the guys at the retreat (well, at least all the guys who aren't taking a nap when the photo is taken).

Here are the guys from this year.


Yes, the weather this year (despite the rain on my day of arrival) was glorious enough to sit at the pool.

Current Knitting/Crochet
By the next blog entry, I should have a photo of the latest spiral square blanket...at least with all the Poem Sock yarn used up.

I'll post photos in the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment